Friday, February 4, 2011

Changes in the works!

So...I have started a new webpage (www.gamweather.com) and this includes a blog (blog.gamweather.com). I thank everyone for the interest in this and in the Facebook page, "Gordon's Tillamook Weather Center". If you don't follow that yet...it is a good source of information about road conditions as well as weather, while I post information about weather and roads and anything else important to safety, you too can do the same. This gets more eyes into more parts of the county and helps eveyone that may be traveling our roads. At any rate, the webpage will have the current daily forecast and I will use the blog to update you on happenings though this is all new and fluid so...look things over, let me know what you think in the guestbook or hit the email link and drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment